Thursday, March 19, 2009

Feeling better!

Stephen seems to be on the mend, more or less. He may have overdone it a bit on Sunday, because Monday was a little rough, but he is still improving. He is walking ALL OVER THE PLACE NOW!! He has still only popped himself up to standing the one time, but I know he can do it if he wants to. We go for walks every day, and his favorite thing is to let go of my hand and walk behind me, and then speed up to grab my hand again. We have also been out with his tricycle a little bit, since the weather has been nice (and it's Spring Break Week!!).

This picture was taken last week, but you get the idea...
Yesterday, Stephen demonstrated his expertise in steering his trike, and occasionally put his feet up on the pedals! He isn't quite tall enough to pedal, but I think he is starting to get the idea.


Tomorrow, we are headed to the zoo to enjoy a new dinosaur exhibit that opened up this week. Should be fun!

No comments: