Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Naptime post

Stephen has always had difficulties when it comes to sleeping. My mom swears I was the same way, so I guess what goes around, comes around! Anyways, as of late, he has been falling asleep more quickly, and staying asleep all night long for the most part. He used to sleep through the night - he started that when he was around 4 or 5 months old, and it continues blissfully until this past summer. I don't know what the cause was, but we had about 6 months of just awful sleep around here, all three of us! But, since he has been sleeping better at night, the naps have been harder. So, we decided to stop fighting him on the naps, and if he decides not to take one, then that's just it.

Today, he was tired. Really tired. He fell asleep relatively quickly, and when I heard the snoring, I went to his room to make sure he was covered with a blanket. This is how I found him:


Yep, 100% totally asleep. Cute, huh? I just tipped him over onto his side, covered him up, and he just woke up from his hour-long nap. Silly boy!

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Ok, how did you avoid waking him to big him a cuteness squeeze?

Patty said...

Well, a strong desire to NOT spend the rest of the day with a super cranky toddler was a big motivator...