Sunday, February 22, 2009

Ahhhh...

Yesterday, Stephen decided to step up after a week of HORRIBLE napping, and sleep for almost 3 hours in the afternoon. Afterwards, he had his usual snack, and THEN put together his Tupperware shape sorter in about 2 minutes. Well, not completely on his own - he picked up the shape, I pointed to the correct hole (That's HARD for a 2 year old, especially as small as those pieces are...), and he popped it right in! We are very proud of that...

Now, of course, since he slept so long yesterday, he didn't take a nap today, and was just a BEAR by the time dinner rolled around. We were just sure he would wear himself out playing in the nursery at church, but no dice! Hopefully I'll get a nap out of him tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there, I blog hopped here and would like to invite you to a giveaway that I am hosting at my blog here http://lilhandmadesbymamabliss.blogspot.com

Hope to see you there! :)