Friday, August 19, 2011

First day of school!

This is the only good picture I have of my big boy on his first day of Pre-Kindergarten. He is one of 5 special needs in a class with 10 typical kids, so we expect that he is going to learn a LOT this year! It is a typical academic curriculum, and he'll get extra help with speech, OT, and PT also. He loves it already. He was waving good-bye to me before I was ready to leave him both days.

You'll notice that we don't have any pictures of him getting on the bus for the first time... well, there have been some issues with getting him set up on a bus route, but I have been assured that he will be riding on Monday. Stephen is VERY excited about this! We have been reading Bus books for the past 2 weeks to get him ready, and I think this will be a lot of fun for him.


No comments: