Friday, January 21, 2011

A visit to the Cardiologist

This morning, Stephen and I headed back to the cardiologist for his 6 month post-op check up. Yes, I realize it was more like 8 months, but we just couldn't get in to see him until today. Anyways, everything has healed perfectly. The device is still exactly where the surgeon left it, and there is not leakage. Stephen was extraordinarily well-behaved, and charmed all of the nurses and techs with his smiles and hugs. Stephen especially loved his ECHO, and enjoyed getting to hear his heartbeat. He thought it was funny when I likened it to a drum beat! The gist of our visit is that we don't have to go back for 2-3 years, and Stephen has absolutely no restrictions!

I was too busy with Stephen to take any pictures while we were there this morning, so I'll leave you with some more park pictures from last weekend!

In this last one, I think it was pretty clear that Stephen didn't want me taking any more pictures, as evidenced by the eye-rolling! What is he - 4 or 14?!?

No comments: