Monday, January 24, 2011

I forgot to mention...

When Stephen had his 4 year check-up, he measured 38.5" (in bare feet, so add an inch when he's in shoes), and weighed in at 36.5 lbs. He's maintained pretty much the same growth curve since we got his reflux under control around 6 months, actually, which is great, considering how hard it was to get him to gain weight and eat in the beginning. That's beside the point, though...

At his cardiology appointment on Friday, they measured and weighed him again. He NOW is 39" tall in bare feet, and 35.5 lbs. Yes, he grew half an inch in a month. I kind of think the weight taken at his check-up in December was incorrect, because he was squirming. He weighed 35.5 when Erik took him that following week for his pink eye and ear infection. And I KNOW the height is correct, because I had measured him myself before both appointments. He has also gone up a full shoe size in that time as well. I think this might explain a lot of the sleeping issues he had been having for a few weeks there...

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Andrew has the same thing going on! I bought him some new 3T outfits in October/November and they are too short now! He was 39" at his 3 year well check in August. I am guessing he's 40 or 41" now! He feels heavier, too. He was 30/31 lbs, so I'm guessing 32/33 lbs now?