Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sorry for the lack of pictures

Stephen and I have just been too busy playing together these past couple of weeks for me to have time for pictures! I'll try to do better this week, though. The weather is supposed to be bad pretty much all week, which means we will be stuck inside a lot, so I'll try to get more photos taken... no promises, though!

On Wednesday, Stephen and I went to the Downtown Festival of the Arts. We weren't looking for anything in particular, but I thought it would be fun to just go do something different. Since Stephen refused to take a nap before we left, I took the stroller, and boy, was I glad I did! He fell asleep while we were walking around, so I just reclined his seat, put up the sun shade, and let him sleep while I looked around. It was a nice afternoon.

This photo was before we left for the Festival. His shirt says "I love Danger." We think it's appropriate!
In other news, Stephen continues to do well with the potty. We had to get him a new one this week, after he *aimed* out of his older, much smaller one. The good thing about this new one is that it can also be used as an insert for the larger toilet when he gets to that point.

No comments: